Monday, July 28, 2014

Updates on a successful take over

I don't think she has figured it out quite yet....

but something had to be done!

The Creator has been neglecting us.  She has been ignoring us.

We've been languishing in bags and crates.

She spends all her time on her precious computer, tinkering with art programs, framing art prints.

What about us?

Everytime she prepares for an art market, she loads up the car with art prints and framed art.

WE get left behind.  What about US?

It is definitely time for a change.

I have stealthily set up a Twitter account.  I have launched my Instagram account.

I even figured out how to set myself up on Facebook.

The time is right for a change in management here at VoodooGoblin.

Stay tuned...

The best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment